Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday filming

Yesterday, a film crew ventured to Nick's high school to figure out just what he goes through on a day to day basis. Also, many of the teachers just wanted to brag about him from the sounds of it. I personally was not there, but I understand the shoot went well. Trish and Margaux, director and line producer respectively, told me they got some good footage which will balance out the material we have of Frank.

I actually had the opportunity to hang out with Frank for an hour or so today. We grabbed some food and watched Sports Center. He knows more about sports than I ever will, which means I can no longer make any kind of claim about any sport because he'll probably know its not true...

Goodnight everyone. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment